Friday, December 20, 2013

Let the countdown begin.

I am going to make the most out of today.  I have quite a bit to do, so I best be on my way. 
First off, I've got to make sure that I have all my grocery bags and insulated bags are in my truck.
I can't forget the freezy things, it is supposed to be nice here today.

I have my many lists and when I come home I have to find the coffee maker.  Since, we are going
to be so many for the next two weeks or so, it will not be feasible to use the K-cup coffee maker.
It's been so long, I don't know if we even still have the electric drip.  I know that I kept the thermal carafe, but now I am a little fuzzy about that too.  If we still have them, then they will be on the Metro shelves.  Hopefully, not to difficult to get.

I told Kiki & Anthony that I would try and make Mor's Lemon Dessert.  I'm going to give it a shot.
We will not be having Red Velvet cake nor Carrot cake, my two favorites.  But rest assure, I will be making the most important.

Well I forgot to press Publish......

I did everything I set out to do.  I started at Sams--got everything on the list and then some..
Wegman's next.  It took 1/2 hour just to make the jughandle to cross over route 9, phew that's a
1/2 hour I'll never get back.  I could not believe how nice people were at the stores, they were actually
super pleasant.

The only need two more items and I'm done.....I hope


No comments:

Post a Comment