Monday, September 1, 2014

that's worth a lot

A most glorious weekend is coming to an end, and I am pretty sad about it.  I spent the entire weekend with some of those that mean the most, I would have liked for all of us to be together.  While I was not able to do all that I wanted, I will make time during the very short work week. 

The grill was used for our final holiday weekend meal.  Andrew made the most delicious burgers.  He really did outdo himself.  My only contribution to the meal was a rerun of the tomato pie.   The meal was completed by the 2nd best coleslaw and crunchy veggie salad.  The salads were from Acme, and they are really, really good.

Let us roll out the beautiful burger photos.....



 These were 80/20 beef, with cheddar and bacon mixed in, we added a slice of white American, sliced Hass avocado, and topped off with sliced tomato from the garden on a toasted onion roll.

It was the perfect end to a most wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment