Sunday, August 9, 2015

it's good....all good

I am happy to say that we have been really good about eating out of the big freezer.  While I was in the basement doing laundry, I could hear from the shelf the wok calling out to me "use me, use me please".  I need to make curry, I have everything I need to make Masaman Curry.   Chicken from the freezer, check.  Frozen shrimp, check.  Potatoes, check.  Everything else that is needed is a staple, all is good. 





Of all the curry dishes, this is probably my absolute favorite.  Could it be the shrimp?  The creaminess of the potatoes?  Masaman curry, yeah, my favorite.

Saturday evening Gabriella wanted to make Banana Bread.  I was all for it because we have a few bananas that are getting too ripe.  A few weeks ago, I finally found the bread maker.  It was hiding in plain site.  Now all I have to do is find my parafin wax thing.  I am happy to say the bread maker worked, the loaf looked pretty til I tried to get it out of the pan, but no matter how bad it looked Gabriella made a tasty loaf.

We are going to try it again today.



Yes, we are open







No comments:

Post a Comment