Friday, February 28, 2014

working on it still

I have been up way before the sun this morning thinking about our tasting party, and I still can't get the idea of fondue out of my head.  I think that I am obsessed with fondue, I even like to say fondue.
Yeah....fondue....yummy.  My sister, Jenn, would love to have fondue, so I think that it kinds of settles that, we will have fondue.  Maybe just a cheese fondue would be enough.  Then I think about chocolate fondue, everyone loves chocolate fondue. 


Caramel fondue.....it just popped into my head, what about caramel fondue?????  I must check this out.....
Creamy Caramel Fondue

Wow....there are others that think like me.....I think that this is something I would really enjoy.....

We went to one of my favorite stores, I get the best things at HomeGoods, Marshall's, and TJ Maxx, and I found a new cheese grater, not that I grate cheese all that much though, it is pretty awesome.  Andrew gave it a whirl, he said it was great.



The best part of it is that it has a suction base that adheres to the counter top, it came with 3 different graters, and Andrew said that it saved him some skin, literally.  He liked it so much that he has used it twice already.  It is really neat.

It is Friday and I am looking forward to a fantastic weekend.  I will finish up the menu for the tasting party, and I think that they said that we were in for some more snow, I hope not. 

I am thinking meatballs, Swedish Meatballs.....






















No comments:

Post a Comment